Last Updated on August 5, 2022.
- Millermeade Farms carefully selects our animal for our breeding program.
- When we are aware that an animal is being selected as a breeder, we will help our customers identify animals that we believe are ideal for a breeding program.
- Some of the things we look for when we choose our breeders we look for animals who:
- Come from a mother who nurses her babies well without complications or baby growth delays.
- Come from a large litter and from a male who has a good reproduction history.
- Have nice confirmation and balanced body type.
Contributors: Gail Smith, Melissa Ramos